A Project of Edward Stetson
- research sample – IS POVERTY ‘IMMUTABLE’ FOR THE COUNTY JUDGE-10-27-2021-edwward-s
- Compilation of Learning Resources for Pro Se Defendants including:
- Legal Pro Se (legal-prose.org)- Notes and Links in various legal subjects relevant to both civil rights and criminal defense
- Pro Bono Criminal Defense Paralegal Services for the Indigent Inmate and his/her lawyers upon Collateral Review
- Assist in fund raising for the wrongfully convicted inmate’s defense and in improving emotional, physical, and spiritual conditions for the incarcerated.
- A commitment to Humility in both the Analysis of Legal Problems and in service to attorneys and their clients
- Graduate and certificate Studies in economics, public policy, and law.
- Significant managerial work experience in both government and industry.
- Ongoing studies in technology and law with the goal of competency in web development for non-profits and e-discovery.
- Book Length Annotated Reading excerpts and summaries: